By installing an additional battery, you can extend your assist range from 50 miles (80 km) to about 80 miles (130 km), which is equivalent to the distance from Long Beach to Legoland at top speed.
- 2-hour charging time
- Easy to install
25 mph (40 km/h)
50-80 miles (80-130 km)
US 36V/350W, EU 36V/250W
Ideal Rider Height
Specifications27 + -
Colors Shining Black, Infinite Silver, Neon Purple, Chalk Blue, Ruby Assist Speed (US) Up to 25 mph (40 km/h) (5 levels of assist) Assist Speed (EU/UK) Up to 15 mph (25 km/h) (5 levels of assist) Net Weight 34.17 lbs./15.5 kg Mileage 50-80 miles/80-130 km (with extra battery) Charging Time 2-3 Hours Max Load 120 kg Motor 36V 350W (US)/36V 250W (EU) Battery 36V 7Ah/252Wh LG Cell Lithium-Ion Downtube Battery Sensor Cadence Sensor Display IP66 Waterproof TFT Color LCD Display Charger 100V-240V/2A Smart Charger, US Standard or EU Standard Frame 21" 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame Tires 700C × 28C Kenda® Tires Rims Aluminum Alloy Double-Wall Front Fork Rigid Front Fork Aluminum Alloy w/ Disc Mounting, Thru-Axle Brakes Tektro® Hydraulic Disc Brakes Handlebar Promax® Aluminum Alloy Stem Aluminum Alloy w/ Integrated Display Brake Lever Tektro® HD-M285 Belt Gates® CDN™ Belt Drive Chain Wheel Gates® CDX™ Front Hub 3/8 × 13G × 36H Thru-Axle Saddle Brown Justek® Urban Saddle/Black Selle Royal® Saddle Seat post Promax® Aluminum Alloy, 30.4 mm w/ Offset Pedals Wellgo®
Geometry + -
Assembly + -
Compared + -
Difference City Vanture R7 Frame * LEGO Like Design/ DIY Assembly
(Our designer worked assiduously to reduce the standard deviation down to a minimized margin of error for frame and tires center line alignment , allowing the bike to achieve a sturdier dynamic performance.)
Common Brazed One-Piece Frame This Suits People Who: Want to challenge themself with a ground zero assembly experience even starting from the frame. Prefer a more slick look with one picece frame. What models you can choose？ Assemble yourself/ Pre-assemble Pre-assemble How many colors are available? Five Opitions
(Shining Black, Infinite Silver, Chalk Blue, Ruby, Neon Purple)
Free Gift Front and Rear Lights plus Fender Set - Battery Position Built in downtube Built in downtube How long does it take to install? 20-40 mins Less than 20 mins When the extra battery is mounted, it looks like...
It is easily installed and has a sleek look.
Replace the cover plate to make more room for hiding the battery connector. That's 3D printing prototype :)
What's included + -
Built my City Vanture last week the moment it arrived! It's a fantastic bit of design and engineering, not to mention great value for money compared with what is often expensive competition. Looks stunning in the 'infinite silver' finish, particularly with the brown-accented tyres, grips and saddle. Also, the ride quality is surprisingly good given the skinny tyres and hardtail design - good news for us UK riders dealing with terrible road surfaces!
My only suggestions to improve the product in future versions would be:
- Give the bike a 'boost button' for making a quick getaway at traffic lights, this could also function as the 'walk assist' button when not pedalling
- Include the fender (mudguards) set with the bike - a nice chrome set would be great to go with the finish of the infinite silver version, perhaps matt black for other finishes.
- Performance is noticeably better wen the battery is fully charged - if there's a way, it would be great if it stayed this good even when on half/a quarter of a charge.
- Include lights that are powered from the battery - seems a little silly to have to charge aftermarket lights regularly or fit a dynamo when there's a significant power pack sitting right there in the down tube!
- This one would be a real game changer: offer an option to spec up the bike with a crank gear set from Efneo (thus allowing the belt drive to be retained) - a 'hill climbing' ratio, middle ratio the same as the current fixed one and then a 'downhill' upper ratio for max speed would take this bike to whole new level!
All in all though, very pleased with the purchase - would recommend with reservation.
Plenty of power for my needs. This is my 4th Vanpowers bike and it is my favorite so far.
We have had this bike for over 10 months without any problems, and it gets used 6 days a week. Small issue with the key and the company is making it right at no cost. Customer service responds within 24 hours every time. Everyone loves the bike and how comfortable it is to ride, especially compared to other brands. Highly recommend!!!
I recommend this bike to anyone.
It has been a week since I received the goods. It is easy to assemble. I ride it every day these days. I bought it because it is equipped with a 350W motor. It really didn't disappoint me. I am going to buy another one for my father!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.