En installant une batterie supplémentaire, vous pouvez étendre l'autonomie de 50 miles/80 km à environ 80 miles/130 km, ce qui équivaut à la distance entre Long Beach à Legoland, Californie, à toute vitesse.
- temps de charge de 2 heures
- facile à installer
50 milles / 80 km
NOUS 36V/ 350w UE 36V/ 250w
Pour le cavalier
Composants26 + -
Couleurs Noir brillant, Argent infini, Violet néon, Bleu craie, Rubis Vitesse d'assistance (États-Unis) Jusqu'à 40 km/h 25 MPH (5 niveaux d'assistance) Vitesse d'assistance (UE/Royaume-Uni) Jusqu'à 25 km/h 15 MPH (5 niveaux d'assistance) Poids net 34.17Lbs/ 15.5KG Kilométrage 50 Miles/ 80KM Temps de charge 2-3 heures Charge maximale 120KG Moteur États-Unis 36 V/350 W et UE 36 V/250 W Batterie Batterie lithium-ion 36 V 7 Ah/252 Wh - Tube diagonal - LG CELL Afficher Écran LCD couleur TFT étanche IP66 Chargeur 100 V-240 V/2 A intelligent, norme américaine ou norme européenne Cadre Alliage d'aluminium. 21 pouces, taille de roue 700C Pneus Pneu Kenda® 700C*28C Jantes Double paroi en alliage d'aluminium Fourche avant Fourche avant rigide en alliage d'aluminium avec montage de disque, axe traversant Freins Frein à disque hydraulique Tektro® Guidon Alliage PROMAX® Al Potence Alliage d'aluminium, affichage intégré Niveau de freinage Tektro® HD-M285 Courroie Entraînement par courroie Gates® CDN Roue à chaîne Gates® CDX Moyeu avant Axe traversant 3/8*13G*36H Selle Selle Urban Justek pour Marron/ Selle Royal pour Noir Tige de selle Promax® Al-Alloy, 30,4 MM avec décalage Pédale WELLGO®
Géométrie + -
Assembly + -
Compared + -
Difference City Vanture R7 Frame * LEGO Like Design/ DIY Assembly
(Our designer worked assiduously to reduce the standard deviation down to a minimized margin of error for frame and tires center line alignment , allowing the bike to achieve a sturdier dynamic performance.)
Common Brazed One-Piece Frame This Suits People Who: Want to challenge themself with a ground zero assembly experience even starting from the frame. Prefer a more slick look with one picece frame. What models you can choose？ Assemble yourself/ Pre-assemble Pre-assemble How many colors are available? Five Opitions
(Shining Black, Infinite Silver, Chalk Blue, Ruby, Neon Purple)
Free Gift Front and Rear Lights plus Fender Set - Battery Position Built in downtube Built in downtube How long does it take to install? 20-40 mins Less than 20 mins When the extra battery is mounted, it looks like...
It is easily installed and has a sleek look.
Replace the cover plate to make more room for hiding the battery connector. That's 3D printing prototype :)
What's included + -
Built my City Vanture last week the moment it arrived! It's a fantastic bit of design and engineering, not to mention great value for money compared with what is often expensive competition. Looks stunning in the 'infinite silver' finish, particularly with the brown-accented tyres, grips and saddle. Also, the ride quality is surprisingly good given the skinny tyres and hardtail design - good news for us UK riders dealing with terrible road surfaces!
My only suggestions to improve the product in future versions would be:
- Give the bike a 'boost button' for making a quick getaway at traffic lights, this could also function as the 'walk assist' button when not pedalling
- Include the fender (mudguards) set with the bike - a nice chrome set would be great to go with the finish of the infinite silver version, perhaps matt black for other finishes.
- Performance is noticeably better wen the battery is fully charged - if there's a way, it would be great if it stayed this good even when on half/a quarter of a charge.
- Include lights that are powered from the battery - seems a little silly to have to charge aftermarket lights regularly or fit a dynamo when there's a significant power pack sitting right there in the down tube!
- This one would be a real game changer: offer an option to spec up the bike with a crank gear set from Efneo (thus allowing the belt drive to be retained) - a 'hill climbing' ratio, middle ratio the same as the current fixed one and then a 'downhill' upper ratio for max speed would take this bike to whole new level!
All in all though, very pleased with the purchase - would recommend with reservation.
Plenty of power for my needs. This is my 4th Vanpowers bike and it is my favorite so far.
We have had this bike for over 10 months without any problems, and it gets used 6 days a week. Small issue with the key and the company is making it right at no cost. Customer service responds within 24 hours every time. Everyone loves the bike and how comfortable it is to ride, especially compared to other brands. Highly recommend!!!
I recommend this bike to anyone.
It has been a week since I received the goods. It is easy to assemble. I ride it every day these days. I bought it because it is equipped with a 350W motor. It really didn't disappoint me. I am going to buy another one for my father!
- Le choix d'une sélection entraîne une actualisation complète de la page.
- Appuyez sur la touche espace puis sur les touches fléchées pour faire une sélection.