Installando una batteria aggiuntiva, puoi estendere l'autonomia da 50 miglia/80 km a circa 80 miglia/130 km, che è equivalente alla distanza da Long Beach a Legoland, CA, alla massima velocità.
- tempo di ricarica di 2 ore
- facile da installare
40 KM/H 25 mph
50 miglia/80 km
USA 36V/350w UE 36V/ 250w
Per il pilota
Componenti26 + -
Colori Nero brillante, argento infinito, viola neon, blu gesso, rubino Velocità di assistenza (USA) Fino a 40 KM/H 25 MPH (5 livelli di assistenza) Velocità di assistenza (UE/Regno Unito) Fino a 25 KM/H 15 MPH (5 livelli di assistenza) Peso netto 34,17 libbre/ 15,5 kg Chilometraggio 50 Miglia/ 80KM Tempo di ricarica 2-3 ore Carico massimo 120KG Motore US 36V/350W e UE 36V/250W Batteria Batteria agli ioni di litio 36V 7Ah/252Wh - Tubo obliquo- LG CELL Visualizza Display LCD a colori TFT impermeabile IP66 Caricatore 100V-240V / 2A smart, standard USA o standard UE Telaio Lega di alluminio. Dimensioni ruote 21 pollici, 700C Pneumatici Pneumatico Kenda® 700C*28C Cerchi Lega di alluminio a doppia parete Forcella anteriore Forcella anteriore rigida in lega di alluminio con montaggio a disco, perno passante Freni Freno a disco idraulico Tektro® Manubrio Lega di alluminio PROMAX® Stelo Lega Al, Display Integrato Livello freno Tektro® HD-M285 Cinghia Trasmissione a cinghia Gates® CDN Ruota a catena Gates® CDX Mozzo anteriore 3/8*13G*36H perno passante Sella Sella Urbana Justek per Marrone/ Selle Royal per Nero Reggisella Lega Al-Promax®, 30,4 mm con offset Pedale WELLGO®
Geometria + -
Assembly + -
Compared + -
Difference City Vanture R7 Frame * LEGO Like Design/ DIY Assembly
(Our designer worked assiduously to reduce the standard deviation down to a minimized margin of error for frame and tires center line alignment , allowing the bike to achieve a sturdier dynamic performance.)
Common Brazed One-Piece Frame This Suits People Who: Want to challenge themself with a ground zero assembly experience even starting from the frame. Prefer a more slick look with one picece frame. What models you can choose？ Assemble yourself/ Pre-assemble Pre-assemble How many colors are available? Five Opitions
(Shining Black, Infinite Silver, Chalk Blue, Ruby, Neon Purple)
Free Gift Front and Rear Lights plus Fender Set - Battery Position Built in downtube Built in downtube How long does it take to install? 20-40 mins Less than 20 mins When the extra battery is mounted, it looks like...
It is easily installed and has a sleek look.
Replace the cover plate to make more room for hiding the battery connector. That's 3D printing prototype :)
What's included + -
Built my City Vanture last week the moment it arrived! It's a fantastic bit of design and engineering, not to mention great value for money compared with what is often expensive competition. Looks stunning in the 'infinite silver' finish, particularly with the brown-accented tyres, grips and saddle. Also, the ride quality is surprisingly good given the skinny tyres and hardtail design - good news for us UK riders dealing with terrible road surfaces!
My only suggestions to improve the product in future versions would be:
- Give the bike a 'boost button' for making a quick getaway at traffic lights, this could also function as the 'walk assist' button when not pedalling
- Include the fender (mudguards) set with the bike - a nice chrome set would be great to go with the finish of the infinite silver version, perhaps matt black for other finishes.
- Performance is noticeably better wen the battery is fully charged - if there's a way, it would be great if it stayed this good even when on half/a quarter of a charge.
- Include lights that are powered from the battery - seems a little silly to have to charge aftermarket lights regularly or fit a dynamo when there's a significant power pack sitting right there in the down tube!
- This one would be a real game changer: offer an option to spec up the bike with a crank gear set from Efneo (thus allowing the belt drive to be retained) - a 'hill climbing' ratio, middle ratio the same as the current fixed one and then a 'downhill' upper ratio for max speed would take this bike to whole new level!
All in all though, very pleased with the purchase - would recommend with reservation.
Plenty of power for my needs. This is my 4th Vanpowers bike and it is my favorite so far.
We have had this bike for over 10 months without any problems, and it gets used 6 days a week. Small issue with the key and the company is making it right at no cost. Customer service responds within 24 hours every time. Everyone loves the bike and how comfortable it is to ride, especially compared to other brands. Highly recommend!!!
I recommend this bike to anyone.
It has been a week since I received the goods. It is easy to assemble. I ride it every day these days. I bought it because it is equipped with a 350W motor. It really didn't disappoint me. I am going to buy another one for my father!
- Scegliendo una selezione si ottiene un aggiornamento completo della pagina.
- Premi la barra spaziatrice e i tasti freccia per effettuare una selezione.