Al instalar una batería adicional, puede ampliar el alcance de 50 millas/80 km a aproximadamente 80 millas/130 km, lo que equivale a la distancia desde Long Beach a Legoland, CA, a máxima velocidad.
- 2 horas de tiempo de carga
- Fácil de instalar
40 km/h 25 MPH
50 millas/80 km
EE.UU. 36V/ 350w UE 36V/ 250w
Componentes26 + -
Colores Negro brillante, plata infinita, púrpura neón, azul tiza, rubí Velocidad de asistencia (EE. UU.) Hasta 40 KM/H 25 MPH (5 niveles de asistencia) Velocidad de asistencia (UE/RU) Hasta 25 KM/H 15 MPH (5 niveles de asistencia) Peso neto 34,17 libras/15,5 kg Millas 50 millas/80 km Tiempo de carga 2-3 horas Carga máxima 120 kg Motor EE. UU. 36 V/350 W y UE 36 V/250 W Batería Batería de iones de litio de 36 V, 7 Ah/252 Wh, tubo inferior, LG CELL Pantalla Pantalla LCD a color TFT resistente al agua IP66 Cargador 100V-240V / 2A inteligente, estándar de EE. UU. o estándar de la UE Cuadro Aleación de aluminio. 21 pulgadas, tamaño de rueda 700C Neumáticos Neumático Kenda® 700C*28C Llantas Doble pared de aleación de aluminio Horquilla delantera Horquilla delantera rígida de aleación de aluminio con montaje de disco, eje pasante Frenos Freno de disco hidráulico Tektro® Manillar Aleación de aluminio PROMAX® Vástago Aleación de aluminio, pantalla integrada Nivel de freno Tektro® HD-M285 Correa Transmisión por correa Gates® CDN Rueda de cadena Gates® CDX Cubo delantero Eje pasante de 3/8*13G*36H Sillín Sillín Urbano Justek para Marrón/ Selle Royal para Negro Tija de sillín Promax® Al-Alloy, 30.4MM con Offset Pedalear WELLGO®
Geometría + -
Assembly + -
Compared + -
Difference City Vanture R7 Frame * LEGO Like Design/ DIY Assembly
(Our designer worked assiduously to reduce the standard deviation down to a minimized margin of error for frame and tires center line alignment , allowing the bike to achieve a sturdier dynamic performance.)
Common Brazed One-Piece Frame This Suits People Who: Want to challenge themself with a ground zero assembly experience even starting from the frame. Prefer a more slick look with one picece frame. What models you can choose？ Assemble yourself/ Pre-assemble Pre-assemble How many colors are available? Five Opitions
(Shining Black, Infinite Silver, Chalk Blue, Ruby, Neon Purple)
Free Gift Front and Rear Lights plus Fender Set - Battery Position Built in downtube Built in downtube How long does it take to install? 20-40 mins Less than 20 mins When the extra battery is mounted, it looks like...
It is easily installed and has a sleek look.
Replace the cover plate to make more room for hiding the battery connector. That's 3D printing prototype :)
What's included + -
Built my City Vanture last week the moment it arrived! It's a fantastic bit of design and engineering, not to mention great value for money compared with what is often expensive competition. Looks stunning in the 'infinite silver' finish, particularly with the brown-accented tyres, grips and saddle. Also, the ride quality is surprisingly good given the skinny tyres and hardtail design - good news for us UK riders dealing with terrible road surfaces!
My only suggestions to improve the product in future versions would be:
- Give the bike a 'boost button' for making a quick getaway at traffic lights, this could also function as the 'walk assist' button when not pedalling
- Include the fender (mudguards) set with the bike - a nice chrome set would be great to go with the finish of the infinite silver version, perhaps matt black for other finishes.
- Performance is noticeably better wen the battery is fully charged - if there's a way, it would be great if it stayed this good even when on half/a quarter of a charge.
- Include lights that are powered from the battery - seems a little silly to have to charge aftermarket lights regularly or fit a dynamo when there's a significant power pack sitting right there in the down tube!
- This one would be a real game changer: offer an option to spec up the bike with a crank gear set from Efneo (thus allowing the belt drive to be retained) - a 'hill climbing' ratio, middle ratio the same as the current fixed one and then a 'downhill' upper ratio for max speed would take this bike to whole new level!
All in all though, very pleased with the purchase - would recommend with reservation.
Plenty of power for my needs. This is my 4th Vanpowers bike and it is my favorite so far.
We have had this bike for over 10 months without any problems, and it gets used 6 days a week. Small issue with the key and the company is making it right at no cost. Customer service responds within 24 hours every time. Everyone loves the bike and how comfortable it is to ride, especially compared to other brands. Highly recommend!!!
I recommend this bike to anyone.
It has been a week since I received the goods. It is easy to assemble. I ride it every day these days. I bought it because it is equipped with a 350W motor. It really didn't disappoint me. I am going to buy another one for my father!
- Elegir una selección da como resultado una actualización de página completa.
- Presione la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para hacer una selección.