Information We May Collect
When you visit our official website, our servers capture your IP address, domain names, and network identifiers. In some countries, including those in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personally identifiable information under applicable data protection laws. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the official website, pages viewed, and other similar usage information. We use this information to measure the use of our official website and to improve its content.
Useage and Sharing of Information Collected
Unless otherwise disclosed during its collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to our official website is retained by our company. We do not sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information to those outside our company, except as disclosed below or where disclosure is required by law.
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- To contact product owners in response to product recalls;
- To understand the use of our official website and make improvements;
- To fulfill rewards;
- To respond to specific requests from visitors;
- To obtain parental consent from visitors under 18 years of age, where necessary;
- To provide any necessary notices to our visitors or their parent or guardians, where necessary;
- To protect the security or integrity of our official website when necessary;
- To send you notices and solicitations regarding the website or our products;
- To share or promote relevant information about our products to you.
We also may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide us with services in connection with the purposes listed above, such as website hosting, professional services (including information technology services and related infrastructure), customer service, the shipping of items you order, auditing, and other similar services necessary to the operation of the official website and services you request. In such cases, the information will be shared for the purpose statedand not for independent use by the service provider.
- In connection with any actual or potential corporate reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock.
- To aid any competent law enforcement body, regulatorygovernment agency, court, or other third parties when we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation; (ii) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights; or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- To provide information to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to make/fulfill a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights (for example, to tailor our marketing to you), or (iii) where we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to make/fulfill a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you as to whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in relation to our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), these interests will generally relate to operating our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you; responding to your queries; improving our platform; engaging in marketing; or detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests, and if appropriate, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Email Address: email@example.com
Tel: +1 (626) 991-8661
It is our policy that visitors to our official website who are under the age of 18 (or the applicable age of majority if higher in a particular jurisdiction) should not post on or provide information to our official website without the consent of their parents. You should supervise the online activities of your children and consider the use of parental control tools available from online services and software providers that help provide a kid-friendly Internet environment. Our official website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have obtained any personally identifiable information about children under age 13, we will delete that information.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by us, as the website owner, are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than us are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our official website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our official website. Third parties serve cookies through our official website for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.
3. How can I control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie preferences by clicking on the appropriate opt-out links provided in the cookie table above.
Social Network Access
This website has technical and organizational security measures in place. Some of the measures we use in different circumstances are encryption, secured entry points to our servers, and monitoring and training for our personnel to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, no system is perfect, nor can it guarantee that unauthorized access to or theft of information will not occur.
We retain personal information we collect from you when we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so—for example, to provide you with a service you have requested, to retain your information for future marketing purposes, or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. The user’s personal information or pictures will not be used for advertising without the user’s consent.
This website may contain links to other websites of third parties. We are not responsible for the content of those websites or the privacy practices of those other websites or sites that they, in turn, may link to.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights, which you can exercise by contacting us using the details below:
- The right to access, correct, update,or request deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information,or request portability of your personal information.
- The right to optout of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “optout” link in the marketing emails we send you. Alternatively, you can indicate your marketing preferences for email, phone, and postal marketing during registration or at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights set by applicable data protection laws.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Changes and Updates
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1 (626) 991-8661
Company Name: Hongkong Linemart Limited, registration number 2230345